Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of foot infection in persons with diabetes (IWGDF 2019 update).Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2020; 36: e3280
- Diagnosing diabetic foot osteomyelitis: is the combination of probe-to-bone test and plain radiography sufficient for high-risk inpatients?.Diabet Med. 2011; 28: 191-194
- Diabetic foot osteomyelitis: a progress report on diagnosis and a systematic review of treatment.Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2008; 24: S145-S161
- Moderate to Severe Soft Tissue Diabetic Foot Infections: A Randomized, Controlled, Pilot Trial of Post-debridement Antibiotic Treatment for 10 versus 20 days.Ann Surg. 2022; 276: 233-238
- Stopping antibiotics after surgical amputation in diabetic foot and ankle infections-A daily practice cohort.Endocrinol Diabetes Metab. 2019; 2: e00059
- Does osteomyelitis in the feet of patients with diabetes really recur after surgical treatment? Natural history of a surgical series.Diabet Med. 2012; 29: 813-818
- In diabetic foot infections antibiotics are to treat infection, not to heal wounds.Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2015; 16: 821-832