Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- A systematic review of chronic disease management interventions in primary care.BMC Fam Pract. 2018; 19https://doi.org/10.1186/s12875-017-0692-3
- Polypharmacy in people with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes is justified by current guidelines–a comprehensive assessment of drug prescriptions in patients needing inpatient treatment for diabetes-associated problems.Diabet Med J Br Diabet Assoc. 2014; 31: 1078-1085https://doi.org/10.1111/dme.12497
- Polypharmacy cutoff and outcomes: five or more medicines were used to identify community-dwelling older men at risk of different adverse outcomes.J Clin Epidemiol. 2012; 65: 989-995https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2012.02.018
- Polypharmacy in elderly patients with type 2 diabetes receiving oral antidiabetic treatment.Acta Diabetol. 2016; 53: 323-330https://doi.org/10.1007/s00592-015-0790-4
- Impact of pharmacist-involved collaborative care on the clinical, humanistic and cost outcomes of high-risk patients with type 2 diabetes (IMPACT): a randomized controlled trial.J Clin Pharm Ther. 2017; 42: 475-482https://doi.org/10.1111/jcpt.12536
- Impact of a Collaborative Pharmaceutical Care Service Among Patients With Diabetes in an Ambulatory Care Setting in Qatar: A Multiple Time Series Study.Value Health Reg Issues. 2019; 19: 45-50https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vhri.2018.12.002
- Effectiveness of pharmacist-led educational interventions on self-care activities and glycemic control of type 2 diabetes patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2018; 12: 2457-2474https://doi.org/10.2147/PPA.S180256
- The Community Pharmacist: Perceived Barriers and Patient-Centered Care Communication.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020; 17: E536https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17020536
- Supporting self-management of type 2 diabetes: is there a role for the community pharmacist?.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2015; 9: 1085-1092https://doi.org/10.2147/PPA.S88071
- Global, regional, and national burden and trend of diabetes in 195 countries and territories: an analysis from 1990 to 2025.Sci Rep. 2020; 10https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-71908-9
Thomas JS, Ong SE, Chia KS, Lee HP. A Brief History of Public Health in Singapore. In: Singapore’s Health Care System. World Scientific Series on Singapore’s 50 Years of Nation-Building. WORLD SCIENTIFIC; 2015:33-56. doi:10.1142/9789814696067_0002.
- Medication therapy management in pharmacy practice: Core elements of an MTM service model (version 2.0).J Am Pharm Assoc JAPhA. 2008; 48: 341-353https://doi.org/10.1331/JAPhA.2008.08514
- Medical records that guide and teach.N Engl J Med. 1968; 278: 593-600https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJM196803142781105
- Evaluation of the Diabetes, Multidisciplinary, Experiential (DIAMANTE) Program for Retail Pharmacists: A Mixed-Method Study.J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2017; 37: 116-122https://doi.org/10.1097/CEH.0000000000000157
Lee J. A Multidisciplinary Approach to Diabetes Continuing Education for Healthcare Professionals. CDTL Brief, First Look. http://www.cdtl.nus.edu.sg/brief/firstlook/pdf/Joyce_Lee_dec2012.pdf. Published December 2012.
- Impact of Hypoglycemia on Health-Related Quality of Life among Type 2 Diabetes: A Cross-Sectional Study in Thailand.J Diabetes Res. 2019; 2019: 1-8https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/5903820
- Hypoglycemia and Diabetes: A Report of a Workgroup of the American Diabetes Association and The Endocrine Society.Diabetes Care. 2013; 36: 1384-1395https://doi.org/10.2337/dc12-2480
- Usefulness of the Audit of Diabetes-Dependent Quality-of-Life (ADDQoL) questionnaire in patients with diabetes in a multi-ethnic Asian country.PharmacoEconomics. 2006; 24: 673-682
- The summary of diabetes self-care activities measure: results from 7 studies and a revised scale.Diabetes Care. 2000; 23: 943-950
- Diabetes as a risk factor for greater COVID-19 severity and in-hospital death: A meta-analysis of observational studies.Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis NMCD. 2020; 30: 1236-1248https://doi.org/10.1016/j.numecd.2020.05.014
- Telemonitoring, Telemedicine and Time in Range During the Pandemic: Paradigm Change for Diabetes Risk Management in the Post-COVID Future.Diabetes Ther Res Treat Educ Diabetes Relat Disord. 2021; 12: 2289-2310https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-021-01114-x
- Impact of a Community Pharmacist-Delivered Information Program on the Follow-up of Type-2 Diabetic Patients: A Cluster Randomized Controlled Study.Adv Ther. 2019; 36: 1291-1303https://doi.org/10.1007/s12325-019-00957-y
- Pharmacist Interventions in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials.J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2016; 22: 493-515https://doi.org/10.18553/jmcp.2016.22.5.493
- Controlled trial of a multifaceted intervention for improving quality of care for rural patients with type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2003; 26: 3061-3066https://doi.org/10.2337/diacare.26.11.3061
- Role of self-care in management of diabetes mellitus.J Diabetes Metab Disord. 2013; 12: 14https://doi.org/10.1186/2251-6581-12-14
- Effective Interventions for Diabetes Patients by Community Pharmacists: A Meta-analysis of Pharmaceutical Care Components.Ann Pharmacother. 2018; 52: 198-211https://doi.org/10.1177/1060028017733272
Carter EL, Nunlee-Bland G, Callender C. A Patient-Centric, Provider-Assisted Diabetes Telehealth Self-management Intervention for Urban Minorities. Perspect Health Inf Manag AHIMA Am Health Inf Manag Assoc. 2011;8(Winter). Accessed October 1, 2019. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3035826/.
- An integrative review of facilitators and barriers influencing collaboration and teamwork between general practitioners and nurses working in general practice.J Adv Nurs. 2015; 71: 1973-1985https://doi.org/10.1111/jan.12647
- Development of a Mapped Diabetes Community Program Guide for a Safety Net Population.Diabetes Educ. 2014; 40: 453-461https://doi.org/10.1177/0145721714531076
- Exploring the value of clinical pharmacy services for patients with diabetes in safety net settings.Res Soc Adm Pharm RSAP. 2013; 9: 770-776https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sapharm.2012.11.001
- Impact of pharmaceutical care on mental well-being and perceived health among community-dwelling individuals with type 2 diabetes.Qual Life Res. 2019; 28: 3273-3279
- Pharmacist services provided in general practice clinics: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Res Soc Adm Pharm RSAP. 2014; 10: 608-622https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sapharm.2013.08.006
- Patient-reported outcomes (PROs): the significance of using humanistic measures in clinical trial and clinical practice.Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2012; 16: 1319-1323