- Global estimates of diabetes prevalence for 2013 and projections for 2035.Diabetes Res ClinPract. 2014; 103: 137-149
- 2012 Infectious Diseases Society of America clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of diabetic foot infections.Clin Infect Dis. 2012; 54: 132-173
- Resurgence in Diabetes-Related Complications.JAMA. 2019 May 21; 321 (PMID: 30985875): 1867-1868https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2019.3471
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. US diabetes surveillance system and diabetes atlas,2019.https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/data.Accessed March 7, 2019.
- Resurgence of diabetes-related nontraumatic lower-extremity amputation in the young and middle-aged adult US population.Diabetes Care. 2019; 42: 50-54
- Enhancement of healing in selected problem wounds.in: Feldmeier J. The Hyperbaric Oxygen Committee Report. Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society Inc, Kensington, Maryland2003: 41-55
- Adjunctive hyperbaric oxygen therapy for diabetic foot ulcer: an economic analysis.Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health, Ottawa2007
- The clinical and economic potential of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in the treatment of diabetic ulceration and other conditions.Int J Low Extrem Wounds. 2007; 6: 130-138
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for chronic diabetic foot ulceration.Diabet Foot J. 2011; 14: 39-44
Diabetes Branch of Chinese Medical Association, Infectious Diseases Branch of Chinese Medical Association, tissue repair and Regeneration Branch of Chinese Medical Association. Guidelines for Prevention and treatment of Diabetic foot in China (2019 Edition) (Ⅰ). Chinese Journal of Diabetes, 2019. 11 (2): 92-108.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy and the diabetic foot.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1997; 87: 279-292
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in diabetic foot ulceration: Useless or useful? A battle.Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2020 Mar; 36 (Epub 2020 Jan 11. PMID: 31927787)e3233https://doi.org/10.1002/dmrr.3233
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy does not reduce indications for amputation in patients with diabetes with nonhealing ulcers of the lower limb: a prospective, double-blind, randomized controlled clinical trial.Diabetes Care. 2016; 39: 392-399
Kranke P, Bennett MH, Martyn-St James M, Schnabel A, Debus SE, Weibel S. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for chronic wounds. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Jun 24;2015(6):CD004123. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD004123.pub4. PMID: 26106870; PMCID: PMC7055586.
- Efficacy and Safety of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Used in Patients With Diabetic Foot: A Meta-analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials.Clin Ther. 2017 Oct; 39 (Epub 2017 Sep 19 PMID: 28935291): 2088-2094.e2https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clinthera.2017.08.014
Pollock M, Fernandes R, Becker L, Pieper D, Hartling L. Chapter V: Overviews of Reviews. Draft version (8 October 2018). In: Higgins JPT, ThomasJ, Chandler J, Cumpston MS, Li T, Page MJ, Welch V (editors). Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions. London: Cochrane.
- PRISMA Group. Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement.PLoS Med. 2009; 6 (PMID: 19621072)e1000097https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1000097
Shea, B. J., Reeves, B. C., Wells, G., Thuku, M., Hamel, C., Tugwell, P., et al. (2017). AMSTAR 2: a critical appraisal tool for systematic reviews that include randomized or non-randomized studies of healthcare interventions, or both.BMJ 358:4008. doi: 10.1136/bmj.j4008
Wang, X., Chen, Y., Liu, Y., Y ao L., Estill, J., Bian, Z., et al. (2019a).Reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses of acupuncture: the PRISMA for acupuncture checklist. BMC Complement. Altern. Med. 19:208.doi: 10.1186/s12906-019-2624-3
Whiting, P., Savoví c, J., Higgins, J. P., Caldwell, D. M., Reeves, B. C., Shea, B.et al. (2016). ROBIS: a new tool to asses srisk of bias in systematic reviews was developed. J. Clin. Epidemiol. 69, 225–234. doi: 10.1016/j.jclinepi.2015.06.005
- Grading quality of evidence and strength of recommendations.BMJ. 2004; 328: 1490https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.328.74 54.1490
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of hyperbaric oxygen therapy for diabetic foot ulcers with arterial insufficiency.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 71 (PMID: 32040434): 682-692.e1https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2019.07.082
Lalieu RC, Brouwer RJ, Ubbink DT, Hoencamp R, Bol Raap R, van Hulst RA. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for nonischemic diabetic ulcers: A systematic review. Wound Repair Regen. 2020 Mar;28(2):266-275. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12776. Epub 2019 Nov 26. PMID: 31667898; PMCID: PMC7079107.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials examining the effect of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in people with diabetes-related lower limb ulcers.Diabet Med. 2019; 36 (Epub 2019 May 26 PMID: 31002414): 813-826https://doi.org/10.1111/dme.13975
Elraiyah T, Tsapas A, Prutsky G, Domecq JP, Hasan R, Firwana B, Nabhan M, Prokop L, Hingorani A, Claus PL, Steinkraus LW, Murad MH. A systematic review and meta-analysis of adjunctive therapies in diabetic foot ulcers. J Vasc Surg. 2016 Feb;63(2 Suppl):46S-58S.e1-2. doi: 10.1016/j.jvs.2015.10.007. PMID: 26804368.
He Jidong, Wu Xiaohua, Liu Li, Lan Zhiliang. A systematic review of hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers [J]. Chinese Journal of evidence-based Medicine, 2014 Journal 14 (12): 1476-1481.
- Hyperbaric oxygen for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers: a systematic review.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 47 (Epub 2014 Apr 14 PMID: 24726143): 647-655https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejvs.2014.03.005
Li Yafan, Gong Yizhen, Pang Jinjun, Lu Miao, Wei Zhixiao. Meta analysis of clinical efficacy and safety of hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcer [J]. Chinese General Medicine, 2013 Regent 16 (26): 2369-2373.
- Systematic review of the effectiveness of hyperbaric oxygenation therapy in the management of chronic diabetic foot ulcers.Mayo Clin Proc. 2013; 88 (PMID: 23374620): 166-175https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mayocp.2012.10.021
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for diabetic ulcers: systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2013; 29 (PMID: 23863187): 269-281https://doi.org/10.1017/S0266462313000263
- Factors affecting wound healing.J Dental Res. 2010; 89: 219-229
- Lower-extremity amputation in diabetes. The independent effects of peripheral vascular disease, sensory neuropathy, and foot ulcers.Diabetes Care. 1999; 22: 1029-1035
- Risk factors for lower extremity amputation in diabetic foot disease categorized by Wagner classification.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2012; 95: 358-363
- Relationship between ulcer healing after hyperbaric oxygen therapy and transcutaneous oximetry, toe blood pressure and ankle–brachial index in patients with diabetes and chronic foot ulcers.Diabetologia. 2011; 54: 5-68
- Trial sequential analysis may establish when firm evidence is reached in cumulative meta-analysis.J Clin Epidemiol. 2008; 61: 64-75
CTU. TSA—trial sequential analysisCopenhagen trial unit. Available: http://www. ctu. dk/ tsa/ [Accessed 10 Apr 2019].
- Trial sequential analysis reveals insufficient information size and potentially false positive results in many meta- analyses.J Clin Epidemiol. 2008; 61: 763-769
- Apparently conclusive meta-analyses may be inconclusive–Trial sequential analysis adjustment of random error risk due to repetitive testing of accumulating data in apparently conclusive neonatal meta- analyses.Int J Epidemiol. 2009; 38: 287-298
- Hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) therapy in treatment of diabetic foot ulcers - long-term follow-up.J Diabetes Complic. 2002; 16: 153-158
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Management of Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Indocyanine Green Angiography May Be Used as a Biomarker to Analyze Perfusion and Predict Response to Treatment.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2021; 147 (PMID: 33370067): 209-214https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0000000000007482