Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Trends in drug utilization, glycemic control, and rates of severe hypoglycemia, 2006–2013.Diabetes Care. 2017; 40: 468-475
- Long-term trends in antidiabetes drug usage in the U.S.: real-world evidence in patients newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2018; 41: 69-78
American Diabetes Association. 9. Pharmacologic Approaches to Glycemic Treatment: Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes—2019. Diabetes Care 2019; 42(Supplement 1): S90-S102.
- Insulin and glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor agonist combination therapy in type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Diabetes Care. 2017; 40: 614-624
- Free and fixed-ratio combinations of basal insulin and GLP-1 receptor agonists versus basal insulin intensification in type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2018; 20: 2309-2313
- The good companions: insulin and glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist in type 2 diabetes. A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2019; 154: 101-115
- State of type 1 diabetes management and outcomes from the T1D Exchange in 2016–2018.Diabetes Technol Ther. 2019; 21: 66-72
- Proportion of patients at HbA1c target <7% with eight classes of antidiabetic drugs in type 2 diabetes: systematic review of 218 randomized controlled trials with 78,945 patients.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2012; 14: 228-233
- Evaluation of the cascade of diabetes care in the United States, 2005–2016.JAMA Intern Med. 2019 Aug 12; https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2019.2396
- Resurgence in diabetes-related complications.JAMA. 2019; 321: 1867
- Glycemic outcomes in adults with T1D are impacted more by continuous glucose monitoring than by insulin delivery method: 3 years of follow-Up From the COMISAIR Study.Diabetes Care. 2019; dc190888https://doi.org/10.2337/dc19-0888
- Clinical inertia, reverse clinical inertia, and medication non-adherence in type 2 diabetes.J Endocrinol Invest. 2019; 42: 495-503
https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/first-oral-add-treatment-insulin-treatment-certain-patients-type-1-diabetes [accessed September 27, 2019].
https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/new-add-treatment-insulin-treatment-certain-patients-type-1-diabetes [accessed September 27, 2019].
- Predictors of quality of life and other patient-reported outcomes in the PANORAMA multinational study of people with type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2018; 41: 267-276