Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Summary and recommendations of the fifth international workshop-conference on gestational diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 2007; 30: S251-S260https://doi.org/10.2337/dc07-s225
- Frequency of gestational diabetes mellitus at collaborating centers based on IADPSG consensus panel-recommended criteria. The hyperglycemia and adverse pregnancy.Outcome (HAPO) Study. 2012; 35: 526-528
Li L, O'Neil L. Mothers and Babies 2015: Northern Territory Midwives' Collection. Darwin: Department of Health; 2018. Available from: <https://digitallibrary.health.nt.gov.au/prodjspui/bitstream/10137/6935/1/Mothers%20and%20Babies%202015.pdf>.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Diabetes in pregnancy: its impact on Australian women and their babies. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare; 2010. (Diabetes series; No.:14).
- Pregnancy outcomes in women with gestational diabetes compared with the general obstetric population.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 90: 869-873
- Hyperglycemia and adverse pregnancy outcomes.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1991-2002
- Effect of diabetes in pregnancy on offspring: follow-up research in the Pima Indians.J Matern Fetal Med. 2000; 9: 83-88
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus after gestational diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1773-1779
- Effect of treatment of gestational diabetes mellitus on pregnancy outcomes.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2477-2486
- Effects of treatment in women with gestational diabetes mellitus: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2010; 340c1395
- Overweight and obese in gestational diabetes: the impact on pregnancy outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1768-1776
- Birth weight and its relation with medical nutrition therapy in gestational diabetes.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017; 296: 35-41
- Treatment with diet and exercise for women with gestational diabetes mellitus diagnosed using IADPSG criteria.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015; 100: 4629-4636
Queensland Clinical Guidelines. Gestational diabetes mellitus [internet]. Queensland: Queensland Health; 2015 August [cited 2019 June 20]. 38p. Guideline No. MN15.33-V1-R20. Available from <https://www.health.qld.gov.au/qcg>.
SA Maternal & Neonatal Clinical Network. South Australia Perinatal Practice Guidelines: Diabetes mellitus and gestational diabetes [internet]. South Australia: Department of Health, Government of South Australia; 2015 June [cited 2019 June 20]. 18p. Available from <https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+internet/clinical+resources/clinical+topics/perinatal/perinatal+practice+guidelines#D>.
- Pregnancy and Neonatal Diabetes Outcomes in Remote Australia (PANDORA) study.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2013; 13: 221
American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Committee Opinion No. 548: Weight gain during pregnancy. Obstetr Gynaecol 2013;121:210–12.
Nankervis A, McIntyre HD, Moses R, Ross GP, Callaway L, Porter C, et al. ADIPS consensus guidelines for the testing and diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus in Australia. Sydney: Australasian Diabetes in Pregnancy Society; November 2014. <https://www.adips.org/downloads/2014ADIPSGDMGuidelinesV18.11.2014_000.pdf> [accessed August 2019].
- Gestational diabetes mellitus–management guidelines. The Australasian Diabetes in Pregnancy Society.Med J Aust. 1998; 169: 93-97
World Health Organization. Diagnostic Criteria and Classification of Hyperglycaemia First Detected in Pregnancy. WHO/NMH/MND/13.2 ed. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2013.
- Australian national birthweight percentiles by sex and gestational age, 1998–2007.Med J Aust. 2012; 97: 291
- Update of growth percentiles for infants born in an Australian population.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 1994; 34: 39-50
- Pregnancy and Neonatal Diabetes Outcomes in Remote Australia: the PANDORA study-an observational birth cohort.Int J Epidemiol. 2019; 48: 307-318
- Cohort profile: the pregnancy and neonatal diabetes outcomes in remote Australia (PANDORA) Study.Int J Epidemio. 2018; 47: 1045-1046
- Screening for gestational diabetes: a summary of the evidence for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 380-392
- Management of gestational diabetes mellitus: a self-fulfilling prophecy?.JAMA. 1996; 275: 1199-1200
- Cesarean delivery in relation to birth weight and gestational glucose tolerance: pathophysiology or practice style? Toronto Trihospital Gestational Diabetes Investigators.Jama. 1996; 275: 1165-1170
- The case against customised birthweight standards.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2011; 25: 11-16
- Customised birth weight: coefficients for an Australian popultion and valudation of the model.ANZJOG. 2006; 46: 388-1294
- The IADPSG diagnostic criteria identify women with increased risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes in Victoria.ANZJOG. 2017; 57: 564-568
- Impact of the IADPSG criteria for gestational diabetes, and of obesity, on pregnancy outcomes.ANZJOG. 2018; 58: 553-559
- Position statement: nutrition recommendations and interventions for diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2008; 31: S61-S78
- A systematic review of socio-economic differences in food habits in Europe: consumption of fruit and vegetables.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2000; 54: 706-714
- The role of energy cost in food choices for an Aboriginal population in northern Australia.Med J Aust. 2009; 190: 549-551