Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Perceived symptoms in people living with impaired glucose tolerance.Nurs Res Pract. 2011; 2011: 1-9
- Impaired fasting glucose and impaired glucose tolerance.Diabetes Care. 2007; 30: 753-759
World Health Organization. Global Health Observatory data repository, life table by country (internet). WHO. World Health Organization; 2015 <http://apps.who.int/gho/data/node.main.LIFECOUNTRY?lang=en> [cited 2017 June 6].
- Global tuberculosis report 2016.World Health Organization, Geneva (Switzerland)2016
- The economic burden of elevated blood glucose levels in 2012: diagnosed and undiagnosed diabetes, gestational diabetes mellitus, and prediabetes.Diabetes Care. 2014; 37: 3172-3179
- Comparison of body mass index, waist circumference, and waist/hip ratio in predicting incident diabetes: a meta-analysis.Epidemiol Rev. 2007; 29: 115-128
- Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 79 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks in 188 countries, 1990–2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.The Lancet. 2015; 386: 2287-2323
- Long-term effects of lifestyle intervention or metformin on diabetes development and microvascular complications over 15-year follow-up: the diabetes prevention program outcomes study.Lancet Diab Endocrinol. 2015; 3: 866-875
- Lifestyle interventions for type 2 diabetes prevention in women with prior gestational diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis of behavioural, anthropometric and metabolic outcomes.Prev Med Rep. 2015; 2: 448-461
- Clinical impact of lifestyle interventions for the prevention of diabetes: an overview of systematic reviews.BMJ Open. 2016; 6: e013806