Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- A suitable palpation technique allows to identify skin lipohypertrophic lesions in insulin-treated people with diabetes.Springerplus. 2016; 5 (Published online 2016 May 5): 563https://doi.org/10.1186/s40064-016-1978-y
- Comment on the new Indian injection technique recommendations: critical appraisal of the real-world implementation of the current guidelines.Diabetes Ther. 2017; 8 (Published online 2017 Apr 26): 507-511https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-017-0262-7
- Prevalence and risk factors of lipohypertrophy in insulin-injecting patients with diabetes.Diabetes Metab. 2013; 2013 (Epub 2013 Jul 22): 445-453https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diabet.2013. 05.006
- Metabolic consequences of incorrect insulin administration techniques in aging subjects with diabetes.Acta Diabetol. 2011; 48: 121-125
- Unexplained hypoglycaemia and large glycaemic variability: skin lipohypertrophy as a predictive sign.Diabetes Res Open J. 2016; 2: 24-32https://doi.org/10.17140/DROJ-2-12
Standards of medical care in diabetes-2018. Diabetes Care 2018;41(Suppl 1):S1–159. <http://diabetesed.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2018-ADA-Standards-of-Care.pdf>.
- New insulin delivery recommendations.Mayo Clin Proc. 2016; 91 (<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/>): 1231-1255
Gentile S, Strollo F, De Rosa N, et al. Injection-related local side effects in the treatment of diabetes mellitus: a methodological approach and possible solutions. Consensus statement of AMD-OSDI Study Group on Injection Technique. Diabetic complications. E-Book, November 01, 2016. <http://www.smgebooks.com/diabetic-complications/chapters/DC-16-04.pdf>.
- Insulin-induced lipohypertrophy: report of a case with histopathology.Endocr J. 2005; 52: 623-628