Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Type 1 diabetes and physical activity: an assessment of knowledge and needs in healthcare practitioners.J Diabetes Nurs. 2016; 20: 271-277
- Exercise management in type 1 diabetes: a consensus statement.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2017; 5: 377-390
EXTOD. Available at: <https://extodorg.ipage.com> [accessed January 9th 2018].
- Authors’ reply.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2017; 5: 493-494
PEAK. Available at: <https://abcd.care/PEAK-EXTOD-2017> [accessed October 25th 2017].
- Exercise and physical activity in patients with type 1 diabetes.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2017; 5: 493
- Exercise and type 1 diabetes: overcoming the barriers.Prac Diabetes. 2017; 34: 277-279
- Behaviour change at population, community and individual levels (Public Health Guidance 6).NICE, London2007
- Start active, stay active.DoH, London2011
- Planning health promotion programs: an intervention mapping approach.4th ed. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA2016
- Motivating people to become physically active.2nd ed. Human Kinetics, Champaign, IL2009