Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias during hypoglycemia in patients with type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk.Diabetes. 2014; 63: 1738-1747
- Continuous glucose monitoring reveals associations of glucose levels with QT interval length.Diabetes Technol Ther. 2010; 12: 283-286
- Hypoglycaemia and QT interval prolongation: Detection by simultaneous Holter and continuous glucose monitoring.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2016; 113: 211-214
- Increased QT dispersion during hypoglycaemia in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.J Intern Med. 1999; 246: 299-307
- Hypoglycaemia and cardiac arrhythmias in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.Diabet Med J Br Diabet Assoc. 1992; 9: 536-541
- Glycemic Targets: Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes 2018.Diabetes Care. 2018; 41: S55-S64