Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
National Kidney Foundation. Diabetes. Accessed from https://www.kidney.org/atoz/atozTopic_Diabetes on July 4, 2017.
- Management of diabetes mellitus in patients with chronic kidney disease.Clin Diabetes Endocrinol. 2015; 1: 2
- Long-term mortality risk after hyperglycemic crisis episodes in geriatric patients with diabetes: a national population-based cohort study.Diabetes Care. 2015; 38: 746-751
- Subsequent mortality after hyperglycemic crisis episode in the non-elderly: a national population-based cohort study.Endocrine. 2016; 51: 72-82
- Predicting the hyperglycemic crisis death (PHD) Score: a new decision rule for emergency and critical care.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 830-834
- Infection, absent tachycardia, cancer history, and severe coma are independent mortality predictors in geriatric patients with hyperglycemic crises.Diabetes Care. 2013; 36: e151-e152
- Cancer history, bandemia, and serum creatinine are independent mortality predictors in patients with infection-precipitated hyperglycemic crises.BMC Endocr Disord. 2013; 13: 23
- Clinical characteristics of hyperglycemic crises in patients without a history of diabetes.J Diabetes Investig. 2014; 5: 657-662
National Kidney Foundation. KDOQI GUIDELINES. Accessed from http://kidneyfoundation.cachefly.net/professionals/KDOQI/guidelines_ckd/p4_class_g1.htm on July 4, 2017.
National Health Insurance Research Database. Background. Accessed from https://nhird.nhri.org.tw/en/index.html on July 4, 2017.
- Glycemic control and critical illness: is the kidney involved?.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2007; 18: 2623-2627
- Influence of individual characteristics on outcome of glycemic control in intensive care unit patients with or without diabetes mellitus.Mayo Clin Proc. 2005; 80: 1558-1567
- Intensive insulin therapy in the medical ICU.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 449-461
- Nutritional effect of continuous hemodiafiltration.Nutrition. 1995; 11: 388-393
- Glycemic and nonglycemic effects of insulin: how do they contribute to a better outcome of critical illness?.Curr Opin Crit Care. 2005; 11: 304-311
- Association between glycemia and mortality in diabetic individuals on renal replacement therapy in the UK.Diabetes Care. 2014; 37: 1304-1311
- Risk factors for chronic kidney disease: an update.Kidney Int Suppl. 2011; 2013: 368-371
- Chronic kidney disease: an inherent risk factor for acute kidney injury?.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010; 5: 1690-1695