Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Gestational diabetes: the need for a common ground.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1789-1797
- Criteria for oral glucose tolerance test in pregnancy.Diabetes. 1964; 13: 278-285
- Selective screening for gestational diabetes mellitus. Toronto tri-hospital gestational diabetes project investigators.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 1591-1596
- Gestational diabetes mellitus in Europe: prevalence, current screening practice and barriers to screening. A review.Diabetic Med. 2012; 29: 844-854
- Standards of medical care in diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2015; 38
- Diabetes in pregnancy: management of diabetes and its complications from preconception to the postnatal period.2015
- Diagnostic criteria and classification of hyperglycaemia first detected in pregnancy.2013
Committee on Practice Bulletins—Obstetrics. Practice Bulletin No. 137: Gestational diabetes mellitus. Obstet Gynecol 2013;122(2 Pt 1):406–16.
- Hyperglycemia and adverse pregnancy outcomes.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1991-2002
- Recommendations on the diagnosis and classification of hyperglycemia in pregnancy. International Association of Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Groups consensus panel.Diabetes Care. 2010; 33: 676-682
- Diagnostic and prognostic performances over 9 years of a selective screening strategy for gestational diabetes mellitus in a cohort of 18,775 subjects.Diabetes Care. 2013; 36: 598-603
- Impact of the International Association of Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Groups criteria for gestational diabetes.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2015; 108: 288-295
- International Association of Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Group criteria is suitable for gestational diabetes mellitus diagnosis: further evidence from China.Chin Med J (Engl). 2014; 127: 3553-3556
Linea guida Gravidanza fisiologica, Sistema nazionale per le linee guida dell’Istituto Superiore di Sanita’. Available at: 〈http://www.snlg-iss.it/cms/files/LG_Gravidanza.pdf〉 (accessed 10/05/2015).
- Scientific Committee of the ‘MAMMA SERENA’ Interassociative Study Group. Care of diabetes in pregnancy in Italy: structural and organizational aspects.Diabetic Med. 2008; 25: 379-380
- Italian risk factor-based screening for gestational diabetes.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2014; 27: 1445-1448
- Selective screening for GDM in Italy: application and effectiveness of National Guidelines.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2015; 28: 1842-1844
- Improvement of selective screening strategy for gestational diabetes through a more accurate definition of high-risk groups.Eur J Endocrinol. 2013; 170: 87-93