Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- The economic costs of undiagnosed diabetes.Popul Health Manage. 2009; 12: 95-101
- National diabetes fact sheet: national estimates and general information on diabetes and prediabetes in the United States, 2011.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA2011
- Undiagnosed diabetes: does it matter.CMAJ Can Med Assoc J. 2001; 164: 24-28
- Fasting plasma glucose and HbA1c as risk factors for type 2 diabetes.Diabet Med. 2008; 25: 1157-1163
- The threshold for definition of impaired fasting glucose in a Japanese population.Diabet Med. 2009; 26: 1175-1178
- Persistent fasting hyperglycaemia is more predictive of type 2 diabetes than transient fasting hyperglycaemia.Diabet Med. 2012; 29: 75-81
- Report of the Committee of Japan Diabetes Society on the Classification and Diagnostic Criteria of Diabetes Mellitus.J Jpn Diabet Soc. 1999; 42: 385-404
- Report of the expert committee on the diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 1997; 20: 1183-1197
- Report of the committee on the classification and diagnostic criteria of diabetes mellitus.Diabetol Int. 2010; 1: 2-20
- Seven-year mortality in heart failure patients with undiagnosed diabetes: an observational study.Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2011; 10: 39
- Prevalence of chronic kidney disease in US adults with undiagnosed diabetes or prediabetes.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010; 5: 673-682