Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
International Diabetes Federation. A Call to Action on Diabetes. IDF Brussels, 2010. From http://www.idf.org/webdata/Call-to-Action-on-Diabetes.pdf (retrieved 30.11.12).
- IDF diabetes atlas: global estimates of the prevalence of diabetes for 2011 and 2030.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2011; 94: 311-321
World Health Organization. Solomon Islands Non Communicable Diseases Risk Factors STEPS report. WHO, 2010. From www.who.int/chp/steps/2006_Solomon_Islands_STEPS_Report.pdf (retrieved July 15.07.12).
World Health Organization. Nauru Non Communicable Diseases Risk Factors STEPS report. WHO, 2007. From www.spc.int/prism/country/nr/stats/Publication/Surveys/Nauru_NCD_rpt.pdf (retrieved 15.07.12).
Vanuatu Ministry of Health. Non-Communicable Diseases Risk Factors STEPS Survey, 2005.
- Preventive foot care in diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2004; 27: S63-S64
- Diabetes-related lower-limb amputation in Australia.Med J Aust. 2000; 173: 352-354
- Preventing foot ulcers in patients with diabetes.JAMA. 2005; 293: 217-228
- Counting the cost of type 2 diabetes in Vanuatu.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2010; 87: 92-97
- Building capacity to reduce diabetes complications in the Pacific: the Vanuatu experience so far.Pract Diab Int. 2006; 23: 343-346
- Analysis of policy implications and challenges of the Cuban health assistance program related to human resources for health in the pacific.BioMed Central. 2012; 10: 1-9
- Pathways to diabetic limb amputation: basis for prevention.Diabetes Care. 1990; 13: 513-521
- Causal pathways for incident lower-extremity ulcers in patients with diabetes from two settings.Diabetes Care. 1999; 22: 157-162
- The diabetic foot: from art to science: the 18th Camillo Golgi lecture.Diabetologia. 2004; 47: 1343-1353
- Assessing the outcomes of the management of diabetic foot ulcers using ulcer-related and person-related measures.Diabetes Care. 2006; 29: 1784-1910
- Model-based evaluation of diabetic foot prevention strategies in Austria.Health Care Manag Sci. 2005; 8: 253-265
- Raising the priority of preventing chronic diseases: a political process.Lancet. 2010; 376: 1689-1698
- Improvement of diabetes foot care after the implementation of the international consensus on the diabetes foot ICDF: results of a 5 years prospective study.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2007; 75: 153-158
- Consensus development conference on diabetic foot wound care.Diabetes Care. 1999; 22: 1354-1360
- Diabetic foot disorders: a clinical practice guideline.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2006; 45: S2-S66
- Amputations and diabetes: a case-control study.Diabet Med. 2002; 19: 35-40
- Patient's perspectives on foot complications in type 2 diabetes: a qualitative study.Br J Gen Pract. 2008; 58: 555-563
- Adapting root cause analysis to chronic medical conditions.Jt Comm J Qual Saf. 2004; 30: 175-186