Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
AIHW Diabetes. http://www.aihw.gov.au/diabetes/ [viewed 8.07.11].
- Improving the quality of diabetes care in general practice.Aust J Rural Health. 2010; 18: 187-193
- Factors that impact on the application of guidelines in general practice: a review of medical records and structured investigation of clinical incidents in hypertension.Qual Prim Care. 2005; 13: 215-222
- Hypertension and the older patient in general practice. A comparison of process and outcome for patients on multiple therapies at two practices.Qual Prim Care. 2004; 12: 243-249
- The paths from research to improved health outcomes.Evid Based Med. 2005; 10: 4-7
- diabetes management – A PDSA audit cycle in Western Australia.Aust Fam Physician. 2009; 38: 939-944
- Prevalence and risk factors for microalbuminuria in a referred cohort of type II diabetic patients: a global perspective.Kidney Int. 2006; 69: 2057-2063
- Clinical judgment analysis.Q J Med. 1990; 76 ([Review]): 935-949
- Survey research in the practice of social science.Wadsworth Publishing, Belmont1996
Doctor's list AMPCo Direct. Available from: http://www.ampcodirect.com.au/DynamicPages.asp?cid=11&navid=2 [accessed April 2010].
- Reproducing naturally occurring stories: Vignettes in survey research.MRC Medical Sociology Research Unit, Glasgow1982
National Health Medical Research Council. Type 2 diabetes guidelines 2009. Available from: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/di16to19syn.htm [accessed April 2011].
- National evidence based guideline for blood glucose control in type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Australia and the NHMRC, Canberra2009
- National evidence based guideline for diagnosis, prevention and management of chronic kidney disease in type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Australia and the NHMRC, Canberra2009
Diabetes management in general practice (17th edition) 2011/12. Available from: http://www.racgp.org.au/guidelines/diabetes [accessed October 2011].
- Diabetes management in an Australian primary care population.J Clin Pharm Ther. 2011; 36https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2710.2010.01221.x
- Are sulfonylureas passé?.Curr Diabetes Rep. 2006; 6: 373-377
- Does the early adopter of drugs exist? A population-based study of general practitioners’ prescribing of new drugs.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2004; 60: 667-672
- Low drug doses may improve outcomes in chronic disease.Med J Aust. 2009; 191: 511-513
- Does the evidence referenced in NICE guidelines reflect a primary care population?.Br J Gen Pract. 2011; 61: e112-e117
- Improving glucose management: ten steps to get more patients with type 2 diabetes to glycaemic goal.Int J Clin Pract. 2005; 59: 1345-1355
- Too many surveys! Eliciting the views of general practitioners for not participating in postal surveys.Aust J Prim Health. 2004; 10: 76-81
- The stress of metropolitan general practice.Med J Aust. 1998; 169: 133-137
- The general practice workforce in Australia: supply and requirements to 2013.Committee AMWA, Sydney2005