Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Quality of life and diabetes.Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 1999; 15: 205-218
- Addressing barriers to initiation of insulin in patients with type 2 diabetes.Primary Care Diabetes. 2010; 4: S11-S18
- Multivariate models of health-related utility and the fear of hypoglycaemia in people with diabetes.Curr Med Res Opin. 2006; 22: 1523-1534
- Overcoming psychological barriers to insulin use in type 2 diabetes.Clin Cornerstone. 2006; 8: S19-S26
- Psychological insulin resistance in patients with type 2 diabetes: the scope of the problem.Diabetes Care. 2005; 28: 2543-2545
- Overcoming patient barriers to initiating insulin therapy in type 2 diabetes mellitus.Clin Cornerstone. 2007; 8: 33-40
- Management of type 2 diabetes with multiple oral hypoglycaemic agents or insulin in primary care: retrospective cohort study.Br J Gen Pract. 2007; 57: 455-460
- Impact of improved glycemic control on quality of life in patients with diabetes.Endocr Pract. 2004; 10: 502-508
- Newer agents for blood glucose control in type 2 diabetes: systematic review and economic evaluation.Health Technol Assess. 2010; 14: 1-248
- The A1chieve study: a 60 000-person, global, prospective, observational study of basal, meal-time, and biphasic insulin analogs in daily clinical practice.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2010; 88: S11-S16
- EuroQol—a new facility for the measurement of health-related quality of life.Health Policy. 1990; 16: 199-208
- Comparison of biphasic insulin aspart 30 given three times daily or twice daily in combination with metformin versus oral antidiabetic drugs alone in patients with poorly controlled type 2 diabetes: a 16-week, randomized, open-label, parallel-group trial conducted in Russia.Clin Ther. 2007; 29: 2374-2384
- Quality of life as a key indicator of patient satisfaction and treatment compliance in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus in the IMPROVE study: a multicentre, open label, non-randomised, observational trial.J Indian Med Assoc. 2009; 107: 464-470
- The safety and efficacy of biphasic insulin aspart 30 (BIAsp 30) in Iranians with type 2 diabetes: an open-label, non-randomised, multi-centre observational study—the Iran subgroup of the IMPROVE™ study.Endokrynol Pol. 2010; 61: 364-370
- Initiation of insulin glargine in patients with Type 2 diabetes in suboptimal glycaemic control positively impacts health-related quality of life. A prospective cohort study in primary care.Diabet Med. 2011; 28: 1096-1102
Barendse S, Singh H, Frier BM, Speight J. The impact of hypoglycaemia on quality of life and related patient-reported outcomes in type 2 diabetes: a narrative review. Diabet Med, in press.
- The use of the EQ-5D preference-based health status measure in adults with Type 2 diabetes mellitus.Diabet Med. 2011; 28: 395-413
Bradley C, de Pablos-Velasco P, Parhofer KG, Eschwège E, Gönder-Frederick L, Simon D. PANORAMA: a European study to evaluate quality of life and treatment satisfaction in patients with type-2 diabetes mellitus—study design. Primary Care Diabetes doi:10.1016/j.pcd.2011.04.004, in press.
☆Grant support: The A1chieve study was funded by Novo Nordisk.
☆☆Clinical trial registration: Clinicaltrials.gov, NCT00869908.