Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Peripheral vascular disease in diabetes.in: Harris M.I. Hamman R.F. Diabetes in America, NIH Pub. No. 85-1468. National Diabetes Data Group, Bethesda, MD1985: 1-21
- Epidemiology of the diabetic foot: ulcerations and amputations.Adv. Wound Care. 1999; 12: 139-141
- Exogenous growth factor application effect on human wound healing.Progress in Dermatology. 1996; 30: 1-7
- Impaired lung branching morphogenesis in the absence of functional EGF receptor.Dev. Biology. 1997; 186: 224-236
- Interaction of epidermal growth factor and insulin-like growth factor-I in the regulation of growth plate chondrocytes.Exp. Cell Res. 1997; 234: 1-6
- A phase III study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of rhEGF (REGEN-D150) in healing diabetic foot ulcers.Wounds. 2006; 18: 186-196
- Recombinant human epidermal growth factor (EGF) to enhance healing for diabetic foot ulcers.Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2006; 56: 394-398
- Diabetes Care. 2003; 26: 1856-1861