Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
- Observations on clinical patterns of diabetes mellitus in India.Diabetes. 1965; 14: 404-412
- Diabetes in Jamaica.Lancet. 1955; 29: 891-897
- Ketosis resistant young diabetics.Lancet. 1965; i: 1254-1255
- Diabetes mellitus with onset under 40 years in North India.J. Assoc. Phys. India. 1974; 22: 879-888
- Tropical diabetes syndromes in Northern India.Diabetes. 2000; 49: A90
- Tropical or malnutrition related diabetes: a real syndrome?.Lancet. 1986; I: 1135-1138
WHO study group, Diabetes mellitus, Tech. Rep. Ser. 727 (1985) 10–20.
Report of the expert committee on the diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Care 24 (Suppl. 1) (2001) S5–S20.
- Definition, diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus and its complications. Part 1: diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus provisional report of a WHO consultation.Diabet. Med. 1998; 15: 539-553
- IA-2, a transmembrane protein of the tyrosine phosphatase family, is a major autoantigen in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 1996; 93: 6367-6370
- Only multiple autoantibodies to islet cells (ICA), insulin, GAD65, IA-2, and IA-2β predict immune mediated (Type-1) diabetes in relatives.J. Autoimmun. 1999; 12: 279-287
- Practical clinical value of the C-peptide response to glucagon stimulation in the choice of treatment in diabetes mellitus.Acta Med. Scand. 1981; 210: 153-156
- DELISA: sensitive nonisotopic assay for GAD autoantibodies, a key risk assessment marker for insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.Clin. Chem. 1996; 42: 263-269
- Improved colorimetric assay for glycosylated hemoglobin.Clin. Chem. 1981; 27: 669-672
- A new method for the direct estimation of serum cholesterol.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1953; 41: 486-492
- Simple manual procedure for determination of serum triglycerides.Clin. Chem. 1975; 21: 768-770
- Incidence of IDDM in children in urban population in southern India. Madras IDDM registry group, Madras, South India.Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 1996; 34: 79-82
- Differing frequency of autoantibodies to glutamic acid decarboxylase among Koreans, Thais, and Australians with diabetes mellitus.Clin. Immunol. Immunopathol. 1995; 74: 202-206
- Prevalence of glutamic acid decarboxylase antibodies amongst young Malaysian diabetics.Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 1999; 43: 59-66
- Combined measurements of GAD65 and ICA512 antibodies in acute onset and slowly progressive IDDM.Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 1997; 35: 91-98
- Pancreatic Beta cell function and antibodies to glutamic acid decarboxylase (anti-GAD) in Chinese patients with clinical diagnosis of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 1996; 32: 27-34
- Islet cell autoimmunity in white and black children and adolescent with IDDM.Diabetes Care. 1998; 21: 1824-1827
- Absence of islet cell autoantibodies in Jamaican blacks with diabetes mellitus.West Indian Med. J. 1986; 35: 35-37
- Islet cell and other organ-specific antibodies in US Caucasians and blacks with insulin dependent diabetes mellitus.Diabetes. 1980; 29: 589-592
- Early development and spreading of autoantibodies to epitopes of IA-2 and their association with progression to Type 1 diabetes.J. Immunol. 1998; 161: 6963-6969
- Antibodies to pancreatic islet cell antigens in diabetes seen in Southern India with particular reference to fibrocalculous pancreatic diabetes.Diabet. Med. 1998; 15: 156-159
☆This study was presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American Diabetes Association, San Antonio, 9–13 June, 2000 (ref. #5).